3D Environment Artist
- Create high quality, stylized, 3d Models for architecture, nature, and props, taking them through the modeling, texturing, and baking pipeline
- Set dressing and world building with 3D assets
- Work with the art director and leads to ensure artistic unity and help develop the world from prototype to final art
- Optimization of current 3d assets
- Portfolio showing stylized high & low poly modeling, texturing, and shader skills that demonstrate a high level of artistic creativity and technical ability.
- Proficiency in tools for modeling (3dsMax, Maya, Blender or equivalent) and PBR texturing and materials (Photoshop, Substance Designer/Painter Marvelous Designer, or equivalents).
- Knowledgeable about current environment art trends, modeling and texturing technologies.
Nice to Haves
- NFT and Blockchain experience
- Game development 2D or 3D
- Strong foundation in traditional art
Single Point Gallery is seeking a student artist for a paid internship. The candidate must be proficient in 3D programs such as blender and will work on a variety of software operations to gain valuable hands-on exposure to the Metaverse. Gain access and exposure to Web3 dApps, Blockchain, and NFTs. We’d love to find individuals with a balance of great design sensibilities, an intermediate understanding of 3D modeling, and a desire to learn more about the “Crypto Sphere”. This position will be remote with occasional in-person meetings. The candidate must have a go-getter attitude and can manage work independently as well as establish new ideas for the space.
For more information please contact Curator@singlepointgallery.io